The Nigerian Stock Exchange is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media & Internal Engagement Analyst
Estimated Date of Resumption: Monday, October 7, 2019
The individual will assist the Team Lead, Media, Publications & Internal Engagement to provide thought leadership and counsel to Senior Management and EXCO in the areas of stakeholder communications and engagement strategy.
The analyst is expected to be a professional that understands how to leverage the tools of Communications to create awareness and equity for the Exchange.
The individual would be required to have a thorough understanding of The Exchange’s policies, overall mission and strategy.
Qualifications and Experience
– A good University Degree
– Membership of local or international professional body is an advantage
– Professional certification will be an added advantage (Project management, Product management and marketing, Digital marketing, Marketing and Brand Management, Media etc)
– Minimum of 3 years of experience.
– Brand Management
– Digital Marketing Skills
– Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
– Emotional Intelligence
– Inter-Personal Relations.
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2019.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should visit